This is not cool at all my first live speaking event is in danger if I am not able to leave st Louis Missouri on the 25 ! After I had fought and asked for help in deposit for my hotel at the Travelodge heart of international drive Orlando I have the donation now waiting for the money but now Tuesday night they're talking about snow into Wednesday morning! And my flight is for the afternoon at 3:40 pm on southwest airlines. If I'm. Able to get there before 11 am I should be good to go even if there's any delay in my flight witch is a nonstop from st Louis to Orlando Florida. I speak at podfest during PK the very next day the 26 and I want to support fellow speakers there. I don't want to be hurt and miss my first podfest as a borad member and my first time speaking live other then at the gratitude ceremony the last day of podfest! I will keep everyone updated! Dam winter storm watch!!!!!